corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Some addresses

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Edgar Krentz <ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Some addresses
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:07:10 -0800 (PST)

Wilhelm Wuellner died some time ago. Go to the SNTS web site and you may be
able to find LAMPE'S
ADDRESS; of ther SBL website.

Ed Krentz

--- "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net> wrote:

> Does any one here have the postal and or e-mail addresses of:
>
> Wilhelm Wuellner
> Peter Lampe
>
> both of whom are contributors to the Jewett Festschrift.
>
> The editors at Eerdmans need them to pass on copies of the Festschrift
> to them.
>
> If you have them, please contact me OFF LIST.
>
> Yours,
>
> Jeffrey

=====
Edgar and Becky Krentz
Christ Seminary--Seminex Prof. of New Testaament Emeritus
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
1100 E. 55th Street
Chicago, IL 60615
ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net
GERASKO D' AEI POLLA DIDASKOMENOS
"I grow older, constantly learning many things"[Solon Of Athens]