corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul and Wisdom

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Don Garlington <dongarlington AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul and Wisdom
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:00:48 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

Offhand, there is E. J. Schnabel, Law and Wisdom from
Ben Sira to Paul: A Tradition-Historical Inquiry into
the Relation of Law, Wisdom, and Ethics. WUNT2/16.
Tübingen: Mohr-Siebeck, 1985. I might my own brief
treatment in ‘The Obedience of Faith’: A Pauline
Phrase in Historical Context. WUNT 2/38. Tübingen:
Mohr-Siebeck, 1991. If something further comes to
mind, I'll write.

Best regards,

Don
Tyndale Seminary, Toronto