corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Who is addressed in Romans 2?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Loren Rosson <rossoiii AT yahoo.com>
  • To: bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Who is addressed in Romans 2?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:06:53 -0800 (PST)

Bob,

I do hope Esler will be moved to respond to your
inquiry (as he has done in the past, though not a list
member).

BTW, here's a review of his book from Interpretation:

http://www.interpretation.org/reviews/july-04/

=====
Loren Rosson III
Nashua NH
rossoiii AT yahoo.com

"In the natural sciences a person is remembered for his best idea; in the
social sciences he is remembered for his worst."