corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:32:56 -0500

John,

Forgive me for using the List to send you a personal message. But I
sent this to your address and it was returned to me as undeliverable.

I notice 2 things about your message to C-P. One, they always contain
an attachment. Two, their formatting makes it very difficult to tell
where you begin a reply and the message you are replying to leaves off.

Can you tell me what e-mail program you are using? Is there a way to
send everything in plain text and to delete attachments?

Yours,

Jeffrey
--

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
Chicago, IL 60626

jgibson000 AT comcast.net

  • [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/30/2004