corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul and Politics

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Sidney L. Davis, Jr." <sidneydavis AT comcast.net>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Paul and Politics
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:21:37 -0400

Title: Author?
I have found Mark Nanos' "The Mystery of Romans" to be most insightful. I found it uniquely refreshing in that it critically examines the past and current scholarship (in as much as I have read and studied) and the traditional approaches to the study and examination of Romans by regarding it as authentic Jewish literature. It has enhanced my understanding and appreciation of Paul the Jew. No study of the book of Romans can be complete without such a perspective.

Sidney Davis
Hebrew College
Boston, Massachusetts