corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] (no subject)

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "R�gis Burnet" <regisburnet AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:06:31 +0100

I finally attempt to create my little place in the wide world...
On my new site, you will find:
1) the complete text on-line of my biography of Paul "Paul, bretteur de l'Evangile", previously published by DDB (alas, in French). The book is out of print and you can download it in full: this "second (free) life" is a grace for the authors. If you are an editor looking for new books to translate or publish, please just inform me: I am but the owner of the text.

2) the complete bibliography of my PhD on the epistolary genre in Antiquity. I would be grateful to everyone to help me to complete it.

I would like to put on the Internet the text of my PhD but it has to be published in French by Le Cerf ("Lectio Divina") which disagree with such a publicity. I can nevertheless send privatly to everyone the French text in PDF (a bit heavy to download). The subject is: Le genre épistolaire chrétien (1er et 2e siècle) (The christian epistolary genre in the 1st and 2nd century).

Thanks to everyone and please excuse me to speak of me for such a long time.

Régis Burnet

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus