corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] recommendations for undergraduate book on Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Don Garlington <dongarlington AT yahoo.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] recommendations for undergraduate book on Paul
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:55:05 -0800 (PST)

Could I add to the mix Tom Schreiner, Paul: Apostle of
GodÂ’s Glory in Christ. A Pauline Theology. Downers
Grove: Apollos, 2001? It's definitely larger than
Cousar, Roetzel, etc., but fairly easy reading and
suitable for undergraduates. I would not endorse his
criticisms of the New Perspective, but otherwise it
comes highly recommended.

DG