corpus-paul - Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting: Second Call

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT attbi.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Annual SBL E-Listers' Meeting: Second Call
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:53:45 -0600

This is the second notice regarding the 6th annual SBL meeting of NT
e-listers (i.e. XTalkers, B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon,
Biblical Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, Orion, E-Matthew, John-Lit, and
Synoptic-L members) who will be going to Toronto for the SBL/AAR
conference (Nov. 23rd-Nov. 26th).

The E-Listers' meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Nov. 23rd at
11am, as always in the Exhibition Hall at -- and with the kind
indulgence of the
stalwart representatives of -- the Gramcord booth in the Exhibition
(this year Booth 622).

It is a great opportunity to place a face to an one hitherto known only
as an electronic personality and/or to renew acquaintances made at
previous SBLs.

As I've done in the past 5 years in arranging this meeting, I'm calling
for a head count of those of you who are intending to attend this
year's SBL. I'd also like to know who among the intended attendees is
presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time and place and
within what SBL group or section).

So this is the Second Call to write me OFF LIST (at
jgibson000 AT attbi.com)
and let me know

(a) if you will be attending;

(b) if and when and under what aegis you are presenting a paper, AND

(c) what you consider to be your "home" E-List.

Remember: Reply to me about this OFF LIST

I'll be sending out what data I've collected so far later today.

Looking forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)