corpus-paul - Re: The "We" sections in Acts.

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Peter Kirby" <kirby AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The "We" sections in Acts.
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:35:18 -0700

Hello,

I'm Peter. I am a student at Fullerton College and author of this web site:

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

If anyone has any comments on the web site - or, keeping with the theme of
this
list, with the articles on the Pauline letters - then I welcome their
feedback.
I am sure that there is plenty of room for improvement.