corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul digest: April 20, 2002

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: vanepps <vanepps AT attbi.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul digest: April 20, 2002
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:12:30 -0700

With regards to Robert Brenchley's statement, I have a friend who believed
the "Dogs" of Phil 3:2 are in fact the same group that the disciple John
spoke of as Anti-Chirsts in his epistles. He wrote his Masters Thesis on
this topic which I could perhaps get for you if you are interested. Please
confer off list.

Still I concur with what Robert Brenchley wrote. We are often too quick to
assume Paul's motives and must always look at the fundamental views with a
bit of scepticism.

Cameron VanEpps

  • Re: corpus-paul digest: April 20, 2002, vanepps, 04/22/2002