corpus-paul - RE: corpus-paul digest: April 04, 2002

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "ruth phua" <ruth AT yifan.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: corpus-paul digest: April 04, 2002
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:38:17 +0800

The ATLA Religion Database 2002 is a CD-ROM database for research purposes.
It contains over 900,000 bibliogrpahic index citations from over 1400
international journals and 15,000 multi-author works in and related to the
field of relgion. There is also the Thesarus Linguae Graecae CD ROM as
well. This Treasury of the Greek Language contains nearly 11000 works of
Greek texts ranging between Homer (8 BC) and AD 600 and texts between AD 600
to the fall of Byzantium in 1453.

Such CD ROMs are usually available in any major Seminary or University.

Maybe the following may be helpful. I have no access to it yet since I
reside in Asia:
Crabb, R. W. The Kephale Concept in the Pauline Tradition with Special
Emphasis on Col. Diss. San Francisco Theological Seminary. 1966.

I am keenly interested to source materials written in the last 10 years,
even if it's written in other languages.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Ruth