corpus-paul - RE: The Wall

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Richard Anderson <randerson58 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: The Wall
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:21:56 -0500

Would (could) the 'wall of partition' be referring to the partition of the temple into the court of the gentiles and the court of the Jews?

It may be a reference to the veil that was torn.
ex 36:35; lev 16:2; Lk 23:45; also in Matt Mk and maybe Jn

Richard H. Anderson
new email address
randerson58 AT comcast.net