corpus-paul - A request from a Brazilian minister

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D." <smcginn AT jcu.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Nelson & Marcia Salviano <nelson.marcia AT ntlworld.com>
  • Subject: A request from a Brazilian minister
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:38:43 -0500

I received this request for information. I don't really work in this
area at all, so I thought I might see if any of you can help Mr.
Salviano. If you can, please reply directly to him rather than to me or
on-list (since he will not have access to answers posted to CP).
Thanks. SEMcGinn

Nelson Salviano <nelson.marcia AT ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I am a Brazilian pastor whose ministry is to train Christian Leaders
> to work in Brazil and abroad. I was asked to write about the question
> below and am struggling to find good materials to fulfill the task:
>
> In what ways do interpretations of the meaning of Colossians 1:20 and
> Ephesians 1:10 affect the theology of mission, and what conclusions
> can be drawn from the discussion about how mission should be done in
> the light of these verses?
>
> As you probably know, the best Christian materials are written in
> English and as a Brazilian I don't have easy access to English books.
> So, I wonder whether you could help me to answer the above question,
> please. Is it possible for you to email me any written material
> (article, essay, comment, thesis etc.) or suggest a person who could
> help me? You may forward my request to someone you feel would best
> help me, please.

  • A request from a Brazilian minister, Sheila E. McGinn, Ph.D., 03/27/2002