corpus-paul - RE: Resistance & Subversive movements in antiquity

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David C. Hindley" <dhindley AT compuserve.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Resistance & Subversive movements in antiquity
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:10:14 -0500

List,

A correction to my initial post in this thread:

Mike Conley informed me that the book _Mechanics of Subversion_
(Paladin Press, 1977) was not by him, although I wonder whether the
real author may have been a "buff" (avid fan) who wanted to be taken
for him. If so, it is a rather interesting case of a modern
pseudepigraphon.

Be that as it may, my request for information on publications
regarding subversive operations in the Roman empire was serious, and
still stands.

Thanks!

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio, USA