corpus-paul - Re: Marion & Luke; Jefferson & Washington

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "L. J. Swain" <larry.swain AT wmich.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Marion & Luke; Jefferson & Washington
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 11:51:59 -0400

I find this type of post inappropriate. Mark, if you can produce
evidence where Mike has misapplied his reasoning or that his argument
fails, please demonstrate it. This post below, however, only leads me
to believe that your article and your evidence is weaker than you would
have us believe, otherwise why the outlandish rhetoric?

Larry Swain