corpus-paul - Re: Abstract

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Elli Elliott" <elli AT kci.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Abstract
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:49:41 -0600

Sorry, it was a mouse run wild, I guess. I was not aware I had replied!

Elli Elliott
(The Rev. Susan M. Elliott, Ph.D.)
Zion United Church of Christ, Sterling, Colorado
Immanuel Congregational United Church of Christ, Brush, Colorado
> Zion United Church of Christ, Sterling, Colorado
> Immanuel Congregational United Church of Christ, Brush, Colorado

  • Abstract, Sorin & Simona Sabou, 06/15/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Abstract, Elli Elliott, 06/15/2001
    • Re: Abstract, Elli Elliott, 06/15/2001