corpus-paul - Call for Papers

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim Hester <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Call for Papers
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:28:50 -0700

Listers!

With apologies for interrupting the thread: I have posted a Call for Papers
for a conference that the Rhetorical New Testament Project is sponsoring in
January 2002. The topic is "The Rhetorics of Healing." I realize that this
topic is found to a very limited extent in the pauline literature, but I
decided to notify you all nonetheless in case a few might be interested
enough to go to the rhetjournal web site listed in the signature and
consider proposing a paper.

Thanks for your time!

Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu
http://www.ars-rhetorica.net

  • Call for Papers, Jim Hester, 04/05/2001