corpus-paul - fonts for the Paul article

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: fonts for the Paul article
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:58:18 -0600

Word has come to me some List members are having difficulty
seeing the Greek in my article on Paul.. The reason for this seems to be
that seeing the Greek is dependent upon whether or not one has WP Greek
century fonts installed in the fonts file of your hard drive. In case
you wish to install it, this font is available at:

ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/WordPerfect/wpwin/9/wpfonts.exe

with details at:

http://www.corel.com/support/ftpsite/pub/wordperfect/wpwin/office2000/wpfonts_readme.htm

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • fonts for the Paul article, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 01/20/2001