corpus-paul - Re: Kata Markon

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Jonathan Magid <jem AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Kata Markon
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:43:19 -0600

Jonathan Magid wrote:

> Thanks for your kind words Jeffrey. Let me ammend your statement- in many,
> if not most cases, messages sent to corpus-paul would be queued on your
> local mail sending machine. If you haven't received a bounce report saying
> that your message couldn't go through and that it's giving up, you might
> wait a few hours before re-posting. Otherwise, multiple copies of your
> message might be posted to the list.

I hope this explains why a message I sent to both KM and C-P several hours ago
have not yet come in to my mail box.

In the light of this, I'd be grateful if anyone on KM and/or C-P who did
receive my server back up message would let me know OFF LIST (I repeat, OFF
LIST) that it came to you and when.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Kata Markon, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 11/30/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Kata Markon, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 11/30/2000