corpus-paul - Re: Did Paul die? Where is the evidence???

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Karl Schmidtke <karlschmidtke_1999 AT yahoo.de>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Did Paul die? Where is the evidence???
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:50:41 +0200 (CEST)

I wish to protest the tone and content of Professor
West's reponse to my request for evidence.
a) he produced none
b) I never mentioned anyone other than Paul, he
introduced a crowd scene
c) I myself never said "paul is still alive", I asked
whether there was any decent evidence that he ever
died
d) I am accused of total ignorance of scholarship.
That is an deduction drawn from silence. I do not give
"Jim West" leave to judge me in this manner on a
public list. I demand an apology.
e) What is a ThD anyway?

I repeat myself. Where is the evidence that Paul ever
died?

Yours in surprise at the animosity

=====
Karl Heinz Schmidtke