corpus-paul - Re: 2 Corinthians 5:16

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jill & Dale Walker" <jillendale AT 21stcentury.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 2 Corinthians 5:16
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 23:25:38 -0500

Jerry,

I'm thinking that the Corinthians believed they were participating in
the eschatological reality, so part of Paul's challenge is to define
eschatological reality persuasively. (Yes, I'm letting 1 Cor influence
my understanding of 2 Cor, assuming that unresolved matters of Christ,
spirit, and church persist--though new ingredients have entered the
picture.)

Cheers,
Dale Walker