corpus-paul - Re: Yalvac

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Graydonsny AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Yalvac
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 08:13:39 EDT

You might be interested to know, if you don't already, that another tourist
action was to initiate an academic conference on Pisidian Antioch. The first
was two years ago. I read a paper for it and presumably the conference
papers were published early this year. I haven't seen it yet. You would
find it informative. I think the volume will be listed under Yalvac, not
Antioch.

The second conference will occur this July.

Graydon Snyder

  • Yalvac, Warren Fulton, 05/08/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Yalvac, Graydonsny, 05/08/2000