corpus-paul - Question: Agon Motif in Paul...

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Fred Guyette <fguyette AT erskine.edu>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Question: Agon Motif in Paul...
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 10:08:51 -0400

I am a newcomer to the list. I am a theological librarian and I have a
reference question about the "agon motif" in Paul -- struggling against
powers,
running the race...We have the book by this title published by Brill in
the late 1960's,
but surely there are other studies on this theme that I haven't been
able to identify
yet. Can members of the list point me in the right direction for books,
chapters, articles
that discuss this?

Thank You,
Fred Guyette