corpus-paul - Papers

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: "Rhetoric-L" <Rhetoric-L AT egroups.com>, Corpus Paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Papers
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:27:00 -0800

Listers!

I have just posted more papers on the Journal website; there are a total of
seven there now.

It would be great if any of you are in southern California on March 17 or 18
and could join us at the conference. I am very pleased with what I have
seen so far and know that Wuellner, Robbins, Mailloux, Scott, Bloomquist and
Lee Snyder will make first rate contributions in their presentations.

Enjoy!
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu
http://www.ars-rhetorica.net

  • Papers, Jim Hester, 03/09/2000