corpus-paul - Re: nt wright

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "scott watson" <lobeque_ AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: nt wright
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:00:03 PST

Jennifer,

This is an excellent article about the theological issues involved in the Corinthian context which may shed some light on the last topic(Evangelism through Lifestyle) in reference to the scriptures from 1 Corinthians.I read this article a few years ago when I teaching at Fuller. (I'll make comments to you question in a separate E-mail.) Peace and God bless!

-Scott