corpus-paul - Mitternach's book

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: Corpus Paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Mitternach's book
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:50:26 -0800

Dieter wrote in response to a query from Mark Nanos:

>Thank you for asking for the reference. Here it is:
>Mitternacht Dieter, Forum für Sprachlose. Eine kommunikationspsychologische
>und
>epistolär-rhetorische Untersuchung des Galaterbriefs. Coniectanea Biblica,
>New
>Testament Series 30, 1999. 346 pp. ISBN 91-22-01833-6.

Three months ago Dieter sent me a copy of his book so that I could review it
for the Journal for the Study of Rhet Crit of the NT. Unfortunately I have
been so tied up in other projects that I haven't been able to do more than
skim it. So, I apologize publicly to Dieter for my tardiness and assure the
members of the list that sometime within the next three months the review
will appear on line!
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu

  • Mitternach's book, Jim Hester, 01/22/2000