corpus-paul - Chrysostom

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "John Dickson" <jdickson AT bigpond.com>
  • To: "corpus paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Chrysostom
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:00:31 +1100

Forgive this only vaguely Pauline question.
Could someone please tell me if the homilies of J. Chrysostom (on Paul's
letters at least) are available in volumes containing Greek and English
together (Loeb Classical Library style)?
Also, what are the definitive secondary texts on Chrys.'s life and works.
I had no luck with these questions on the Elenchus list.
Thank you very much,
John Dickson
Department of Ancient History
Macquarie University