corpus-paul - Re: Wm B Eerdmans

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Wm B Eerdmans
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:37:53 -0500

Jim Hester wrote:

> Daniel Christiansen and Don Garlington are seeking the Eeerdmans web site.
>
> I tried Ask Jeeves search engine and turned up no address whatsoever for
> Eerdmans, and I asked for it in every configuration I could think of! Is it
> a subsidiary of a larger enterprise?
>
> I guess it is possible in this day and age that a major publisher doesn't
> have a web site, but let's ask the reps at the book display in Boston!

Hate to ne a stickler for protocol, but this whole thread seems to me to be
off topic
-- or at any rate should have been carried on, once the initial question was
posed,
off list.

To end it, let me note that Eerdmans does not have a website. But they do
have an
e-mail address. wbesales AT eerdmans.com

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson