corpus-paul - Once more, a test

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Once more, a test
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:59:51 -0500

Once again I must beg the List's indulgence in my sending a test
message, but I still seem to be having trouble receiving anything that's
been sent to the List over the past few days. I am still subscribed and
my settings are in place to receive mail as it is posted to the server
hosting C-P. But something is preventing my reception of these messages.

If anyone on the List has any suggestions of what may be causing this
and/or, more importantly, what can be done to rectify it, please mail
me off list.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Once more, a test, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 08/20/1999