corpus-paul - Congratulations to Ian Rock

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Frank W. Hughes" <fwhughes AT sunbeach.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Congratulations to Ian Rock
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:34:01 -0300

Some of you may want to know that a member of Corpus Paulinum is being
ordained
tonight. My graduate student Ian E. Rock is being ordained to the Sacred
Order of
Deacons tonight in St. Peter's Parish Church, Speightstown, Barbados, by the
Anglican
Bishop of Barbados. We anticipate that he will be ordained to the priesthood
in about
a year. He completed his B.A. in Theology (Honors) a few years ago and has
taught New
Testament in the Anglican Studies Program sponsored by the Diocese. He is
now writing
his M.A. thesis on 2 Corinthians 10-13 and "the thorn in the flesh." His
email
address is irock AT caribsurf.com.

Come to think of it, since I'm directing his thesis, I guess this means that
I'm the
thorn in the flesh!

Frank W. Hughes
Lecturer in NT Studies
Codrington College
Barbados

  • Congratulations to Ian Rock, Frank W. Hughes, 06/29/1999