corpus-paul - C-P: Gal 1:12

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Liz Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: C-P: Gal 1:12
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:54:00 -0400

Dear Jeffrey,
No matter how adamant we are, no matter how high the stakes, people are not
good at knowing where their ideas come from. This was my recollection of
the psychological literature as of 10 years ago. To be certain that the
literature has not changed I wrote a friend of mind. Below is a letter from
Professor Lynne Reder who teaches and does research in cognitive psychology
at Carnegie Mellon University.
Regards,
Liz

Lisbeth S. Fried