corpus-paul - Faith in God vs Faith in Christ (To Jon, David, Mark)

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David C. Hindley" <dhindley AT csi.com>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Faith in God vs Faith in Christ (To Jon, David, Mark)
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:12:43 -0400

I can't believe I did it again! Subject heading was not brought over to reply
post. My humble apologies! I have re-posted so the message will appear in
thread order. <I had half hoped the change in e-mail software would make these
tasks just a tad more intuitive ... >

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio, USA