corpus-paul - Bibliography

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: "Rhetoric-L" <Rhetoric-L AT mercury.cc.uottawa.ca>, Corpus Paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Bibliography
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:30:07 -0700

Listers!

In my on-going effort to make the Journal web site more useful to you, your
students, and colleagues, I have decided to post some bibliographies that I
compiled some years back. At the time I finished them, they represented
very solid surveys of things available. By now they are a bit dated, but
they are still useful as a place to start, providing a database that can be
supplemented by other resources for more recent material.

So in addition to the "Seminar List" on Paul and the Galatians database, I
have posted my rhetoric database, completed in 1993, and containing some
400+ items. Used in conjunction with Duane Watson's book, it ought to serve
students at the upper undergraduate level and beginning graduate students
well.
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu

  • Bibliography, Jim Hester, 05/27/1999