corpus-paul - List News

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: List News
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:52:38 -0500

I thought List members would like to know that with the addition today of five new C-P subscribers, including Professor Graham Stanton and Dr. Michael Thompson of Cambridge and Dr. Beverly Gaventa of Princeton, Corpus Paulinum now has 250 subscribers. Not bad for a List that's only a little over a month old.

May I also note how pleased I am in general with the overall quality and depth of the posts submitted to the List.

As one subscriber noted privately to me, C-P is

... the most consistently stimulating e-list I've ever been on.

Thanks to all who have made it so.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • List News, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 04/29/1999