corpus-paul - Re: The audience(s) of the pastorals.

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Christopher Hutson <crhutson AT salisbury.net>
  • To: corpus-paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The audience(s) of the pastorals.
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:54:15 EDT

Oops! I just realized that I responded publically to a note that
Richard Fellows had sent to my privately. Sorry, Richard. Although
your point was good and worth sharing with the list. I am only
sending this to avoid confusion, since other listers will not
recognize the comments to which I was responding.

XPIC

Christopher R. Hutson
Hood Theological Seminary
Salisbury, NC 28144