corpus-paul - Re: Pauline Authorship of Hebrews

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "George Blaisdell" <maqhth AT hotmail.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Pauline Authorship of Hebrews
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 08:12:06 PST

Licia ~

Thank-you for articulating and theoretically accounting for my profound
frustration with reading Paul.

I doubt that it belongs on list ~ We'll see what happens ~ But it seems
utterly germaine to me, in that systematic exegetical types, [such as
you!] will find endless controversies with which to occupy themselves in
their efforts to 'rein in' the Pauline material!

Paul just does not seem to know how to make a statement and let it sink
in! And perhaps this is just what he is not supposed to do!

Ah jus' dunno!

George

$subst('Email.Unsub')