coolfruit - [CoolFruitIbib] Fruit Information

coolfruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on rare temperate fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: Console G4 <b.cannon AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: coolfruit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CoolFruitIbib] Fruit Information
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:54:44 -0400

Hi,

This and some sister groups were set up by me in the hopes of seeing more information exchange on rare fruit, and as lists open only to the CRFG. As a whole I have been disappointed that the members of the CRFG have not utilized these groups to a greater extent.

There are several reasons that may contribute to the lack of traffic on the groups I set up. 1 CRFG has a general group for members (access through the CRFG web page). 2 Many CRFG members are also members of one or more of my Yahoo groups. These groups are open to any rare fruit enthusiast and receive some moderation to prevent spam. My link to these groups can be found at:
http://www.quisqualis.com/quisopen.html

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA

snip:

"please tell me more about this exchange? unable to find data on
such common rare fruits? apple, chiramoya, fig, etc?"

  • [CoolFruitIbib] Fruit Information, Console G4, 06/30/2005