compostteas - [Compostteas] compost tea on npr

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jennifer Wallenfels" <jennifer AT nventure.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] compost tea on npr
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:13:14 -0700

http://www.npr.org/programs/talkingplants/features/2002/compost/index.html

I'm sorry to drop in after not reading the list for uh... 3 or 4 months. I'm
also sorry if this was already mentioned; I get the digest version and may
not have seen any posts earlier today.

But I just went to http://www.npr.org and the top story today was about
compost tea and prominently mentions Elaine!

I promise to start reading again, guys - and I'll write you, Bob!

Jenn

  • [Compostteas] compost tea on npr, Jennifer Wallenfels, 08/31/2002