compostteas - [Compostteas] IMPORTANT NOTICE!. WE ARE MOVING TO MAKE IT EASIER

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] IMPORTANT NOTICE!. WE ARE MOVING TO MAKE IT EASIER
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:19:23 -0800

FOLKS,

Many have complained about the list software. And it is bad. Perry Clutts
and Tom Jaszewski looked into YAHOO and it is much better. MUCH BETTER.

So, as list "owner" I have made an executive decision: As of today we are
going to try and migrate this list to YAHOO as it is easier to administer
for us, and easier to use for you. For example, you can use your own
computer settings...html or plain text or whatever. You can post files such
as test results. You can post photo's. We can have polls and all sorts of
other stuff.

WE KNOW THIS IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT FOR SOME, BUT IT WILL BE EASIER ONCE YOU
ARE IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

Sooo, here is the general info: You will have to join Yahoo. It is free:

Post message: compost_tea AT yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: compost_tea-subscribe AT yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe: compost_tea-unsubscribe AT yahoogroups.com
List owner: compost_tea-owner AT yahoogroups.com

This is very easy, free and won't hurt. After that, go to the site and see
what we put up to show how much easier and better it really is.

And, yes, Dr. Elaine and her staff have been notified!

Cheers,

Jeff