compostteas - [Compostteas] Friday! Fun! Em

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Friday! Fun! Em
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:35:24 -0800

Hi everyone. I want to thank you all for adjusting your machines and holding
on while we try and make reading the list easier. Some are still getting
double messages from others (I can see how you get them if you reply to a
message the wrong way). Anyone with a hint of an idea, contact me off list.

Scott and others relate spouses are beginning to think CT using spouses are
strange. I can tell you, my wife is pretty darn sick of hearing about CT as
well. "If you ask me to look at the lawn one more time....." (As I
indicated, I write a garden column and had been a very big proponent of high
nitrogen lawn food. My lawn this year rivals any I had using
Miracle-gro.....) Yet she enjoys the deep green lawn, the Hugh flowers, the
ability to walk around barefoot on the lawn, not to have to worry about
putting my weed-be-gone- drenched pants in the laundry and to come and go
from the house without having to take shoes off.

So, your spouses are not alone. I only hope they don't get a list serve of
theirs own or start putting Dial anti-bacterial soap in our brews!

Cheers and happy brewing this weekend! We will be trying to get those last
glitches out of the system.HOWEVER, you won't find so many test mails this
weekend as last!!!!!!

Jeff from Alaska

Jeff

  • [Compostteas] Friday! Fun! Em, Jeff Lowenfels, 07/19/2002