compostteas - [Compostteas] Compost Tea for Lawns

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tony Ortigoza" <Tortigoza AT msn.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Compost Tea for Lawns
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:41:30 -0600

Receipt for Lawns

Hi Everybody!

I need some adviser how to make a good CT to spray on lawns (I have a small business on Lawn maintenance) and some of my client ask if I will be interest in fertilizer their lawns, but they want organic, so I start and I apply organic fertilizer call Sustane,so I search the web for more information and I run into you guys, I will make a 50 gallons system  troughs the thread that I have been looking in compostteas list,I live in Salt Lake City UT, any help will be appreciate

Thanks you

Tony

Note: I have the compost tea manual from Dr. Elaine

  • [Compostteas] Compost Tea for Lawns, Tony Ortigoza, 07/08/2002