compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] RE: Compostteas digest, Vol 1 #58 - 5 msgs

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: <gerry.gillespie AT resource.nsw.gov.au>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] RE: Compostteas digest, Vol 1 #58 - 5 msgs
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:35:44 -0700

Jerry,

To date I have not seen any research specific to CT and sclerotinia. I did
read an April issue of Plant Disease where control in grasses with compost,
was equal to control with a fungicide. I don't remember if the study
included specifications for quality of the compost. I have a narrow field of
volumes I can follow...there may be lots more.

I really can't imagine a balanced web, or a web in development, NOT
producing an improvement.

I am interested in powering with solar. Please share any resource you might
have.

Regards,
Tom