compostteas - [Compostteas] Re chlorine and chloramines in tap water

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>, "John A. Perazzo" <jperazzo AT lvcm.com>, <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Re chlorine and chloramines in tap water
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:47:43 -0700

O.K. Wayne Lewis of this site found a product at his local fish store called
"CHLOR OUT" for use in fresh and saltwater aquariums. It supposedly
neutralizes both chlorine and chloranines in tap water. I have no idea what
is in the product and we will call the company to find out more. However,
has anyone tried such a product and if so, what results?

The stuff costs 4 bucks for a fluid ounce good for 195 gallons.....

Hmmm???

Cheers,

Jeff L

PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.