compostteas - [Compostteas] Tea brewer

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "chip shepherd" <shepherd AT blast.net>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Tea brewer
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:37:33 -0500

hello .... I am a NOFA-NJ certified grower.  I am employed by a very upscale restaurant which uses all the produce, flowers and herbs grown in our two acre garden.  the garden has high visibility in our marketing strategy and is visited by thousands of people every year.  I am looking for a small scale brewer that can be on display in the garden.  it needs to be solar powered.  I could construct one myself but so far I have been unable to find a 12 volt aerator.  I have found a variety of 12 volt pumps but it seems that an aerator is more effective and less harmful to the microbial life.
thanks in advance for any help.
peace, chip shepherd
The Ryland Inn