compostteas - [Compostteas] (no subject)

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:14:02 -0700

I can hardly make judgments on the basis of competitors "feelings". This is
the kind of anecdotal information we need to combat. Fact is there is a
significant difference in percentage of saponin. What defines "acceptable"
for organic use? A simple statement hardly qualifies a product. This is the
scary part of this burgeoning industry....claims of differences MUST be
backed up with verifiable data! I will post Helena data as soon as I can
access it.

Organic molasses is not a problem in our market.

Regards,
Tom