compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] Sprays

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>
  • To: "Tom Jaszewski" <tomj AT lvcm.com>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] Sprays
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:44:39 -0700

I just cheked on my home model and its proportion is 1:9. I bought it from
Chemsearch. They apparenty no longer make it. As I undertand this is a
reasonable proportion. Hozon brand, which is I believe the miracle grow
version is 1:16. Not the ideal but for $20 not a bad solution.

http://www.hummert.com/catalog.asp?C=66&SC=8&P=17672