compostteas - [Compostteas] Re: SFI NY

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: laura_s AT vaxxine.com
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Re: SFI NY
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:32:39 -0400

Frank wrote

>We will make some teas with this setup and get them tested; we are in Quebec
>not far from the NY border, and if we can get samples across the border and
>send them to the NY SFI lab, we should be able to have reliable feedback and
>reasonable costs of shipping.

Elaine is it possible for us to ship the samples to the NY lab ? It is a
lot closer for me too. Last sample I drove across the border to Niagara
Falls NY to avoid any post office tangle over shipping bacteria :-)

Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery http://www.ragdolls.net/ragenesq.htm
R R # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7

  • [Compostteas] Re: SFI NY, laura_s, 05/28/2002