compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] Re: Fungal Extraction

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: <Lmvine1 AT cs.com>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] Re: Fungal Extraction
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:46:29 -0700

Everyone seems to know what goes into fungal teas, but they are hard to make
I just made a batch of tea in a very aerating machine using Dramm liquid fish. It is in the mail to be tested.  I take it from what is being said that fungal teas are much harder to make. They certainly are in my experience.  However, we have horsetail all over the place right now and so I can see making some new mixes.

Cheers,

Jeff