community_studios - [Community_studios] ads for P2P-politics.org missing

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: BushCheney04 AT GeorgeWBush.com
  • Cc: Lawrence Lessig <lessig AT pobox.com>, Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Don Wrubleski <msvicky AT warwick.net>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] ads for P2P-politics.org missing
  • Date: 20 Oct 2004 07:15:58 -0700

Hello: Wanted to view some of the Republican ads for the upcoming
election, but there are none. Can you please provide some? You will
need to respond to the repeated requests from P2P-politics.org folks.
They can be reached by email, if you have discarded their repeated
requests, by going to the P2P-politics.org site:
http://p2p-politics.org/
and scrolling down to the Credits section.

I've personally learned a lot by viewing the Democratic ads, and now
have some serious questions about the integrity of the Republican Party,
not to mention my health and safety and security and economic well-being
in the near future.
Reno, NV, USA

  • [Community_studios] ads for P2P-politics.org missing, tom poe, 10/20/2004