community_studios - [Community_studios] merchandise update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] merchandise update
  • Date: 06 Oct 2004 07:15:15 -0700

Hey Folks! Went to the Post Office last night, and found the cafepress
package waiting. I opened it and what a terrific surprise.

The mousepad is great! The photos of Mighty Sam McClain and Tanya
Michelle are really good, and the layout looks fantastic. The colors
are softened, and it gives the mousepad real class.

The refrigerator magnet was much nicer than I expected. The colors,
again, are softened, and the magnet really is a class act.

Of course, I'm somewhat biased, but, hey, I would be the first to let
you know, if cafepress put out cheap looking stuff.

We'll try some of the shirts, and other products they have next.

Anatoly, at Total-Knowledge.com, sent word that Total-Knowledge.com
will fund the upgrade/premium cafepress online shop for one year. That
is terrific news. We will be able to redesign and make the online shop
blend in with both Open Studios and SONG STORM. Should be a real boost
to our project(s). Will keep you posted, and please let Anatoly hear
from you: av AT total-knowledge.com

Remember, the holidays are coming rapidly, so please think about
purchasing some stuff from Open Studios to show your support.

Tom

  • [Community_studios] merchandise update, tom poe, 10/06/2004